Friday, February 3, 2012

CHANGE GONNA COME...


Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.

“One of the main weaknesses of mankind is the average person’s familiarity with the word ‘impossible.’ He knows all the rules that will not work. He knows all the things that cannot be done.”  Napoleon Hill

Right now, this very second we literally have hundreds of choices to do anything we want right now.We have the choice to choose our career, the country / countries we live in, the friends we hang out with, how we plan to go through our day and even the food we will eat tonight.

As long as I have my health and my two feet, then I have all I need to make these choices, even if it requires some time and work to get to them. Im at a point in life where every choice I make right now has an impact on my future and the future of many others. Whether I choose to accept this or not it is true.
Right now at this moment I feel that life has its grasp upon me and is guiding me to where I need to be. why should I fight it and go against the momentum?
It sounds funny ( even to me ) but the more I let go of my life and am able to accept that I dont have full control of the actions of others or the twist, turns and obstacles that venture in to our lives,The better my life has become. Im not saying I am rich or that I am the most happy person in the world, but things are coming to me with a great deal of ease, Im starting to listen to myself again now that my head is becoming less filled with hateful and negative thoughts. I feel as if air is being forced in to my lungs making me take in deep breaths of creativity, hope and drive.
The fact is we all only have a certain amount of time in our lives no matter how long or short that may be.This self-discovery that I am experiencing is amazing and I am learning how to give myself  to not only other people but most importantly to myself.

I have goals and I plan on making them all real, I have struggled enough in my life now I must live.

Make your list and add to it daily.

I want adventures.
I want to be happy.
I want to see the world. Travel from country to country.
I want to experience different cultures and meet people from all walks to life.
I want to be a man of strength and power in my community.
I want to laugh and have fun with my friends and family.
I want to help others reach their dreams.
I want to be the best father I can be.
I want enough money to live comfortably and not have to worry about how to pay the monthly bills.
I want to be fit and healthy for as long as possible.

List your goals no matter how big or small and make choices that build towards the future person you want to be. Shape your own future stop letting other people design your future for you.
( WE HAVE THE POWER TO DO THIS !!!!! )




No comments:

Post a Comment