Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Panama to Costa Rica to a Better Understanding of Self ......


As humans we can not divide our spiritual nature from the other aspects of personality.  We were created so that we will seek balance between all the aspects of life:  We can not understand everything or our place in the world if we are experiencing upset in our emotional life, such as feeling unworthy or unloved.  Our mental aspects is were our intellect helps us define our understanding of self, and so on. 


I am at a point in my life that is urgent need for change and I didn't even know it. The old ways are just not working. Many of my current problems seem to be a repeat of the past. At best these issues are systemic, at worst, they are chronic, either way, there are too many apparently unsolvable issues. Everyone Remember all of us have our issues. The outside forces that  produce a state of anxiety, stress and depression.  We may not have the time, the resources, and  knowledge available to resolve all of the issues. We need to re-engineer our thinking in order to solve these problems. The very mechanics ourselves.




Isn’t it time for a new approach?
Is a new point of view possible?



The questions I was faced with this past week during meditation....  yes i said meditation.
Am I living my life to the best of my ability and if i am not what am I doing to achieve this goal.



Thank you to my Panama Tribe Family Members I have learned so much from all of you.
Thank you Panama for breathing a fresh breath in to my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment