Monday, February 13, 2012

HAMMER & NAILS


SOME PEOPLE ARE BORN TO BE HAMMERS AND SOME PEOPLE ARE BORN TO BE THE NAILS.

I heard this statement today and it almost made me laugh, but in the utmost simplicity of this comment it really made me think. What is the real difference and why are some people just complacent with being the bottom guy or the laborer. What took that spark from them ( was it ever there ) to make them accept this and on the other hand why is it that some people will never accept mediocrities in their lives.

Did this spark burn out or was it just never lit ?


To be honest I dont even know where to begin with so many ways to approch this topic. All I know is that a Hammer lives in me and if I can light the spark in other to be a Hammer or not allow the spark to burn out in atleast one person I feel that I have done something right.

I have a feeling that this will not be the last time I vist this topic.....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment