Monday, June 21, 2010

HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO ?


How far would you go ?

I mean really it's easy to say but how much would you really do for love, life, family, faith and your beliefs.

Would you give your life for another that you loved?

Would you stand for the weak and defenceless with no promise of praise?

Would you be willing to humble your self in the face of pride ?

Would you do anything for you child?


Well it is my opinion Action speaks louder than words.
You can profess love all you want, but when it comes to proving it, some people fall short at the idea of going the extra mile or making sacrifices for the happiness of the people they love.
Love and sacrifices made by ordinary people make them extraordinary.

I would not think twice about dying for my child if the situation called for it.
Dying for your loved one has been epitomized as the ultimate act of love.
I believe, however, that living for the one you love is also just as meaningful.
Living for that person means you’re willing to make sacrifices for the sake of your loved one’s personal growth.

When I profess love to someone, I mean it in every sense of the word.
I love without question or without asking for anything in return.
I would go to the ends of the earth for my them not because they asked but because
it is what i feel is right.

How far would i go boundless, limitless. I would do anything without the slightest hesitation for the ones I love the most. I would do everything to make them happy.
My son and family is my priority.
Spending as much time with them as possible is my priority.

I would make the world stand still when it comes to the ones I love.

So really ask yourself 


HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO ?

AND HOW FAR WILL THE PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY LOVE YOU, GO FOR YOU ?





No comments:

Post a Comment